5.11.2012

What beauty products do you use?

This post brought to you by Bloom.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you didn't know, I'm turning 30 this month. EEK! I've been having a little bit of a crises about it too. Seriously, who wants to be old? Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was having an especially difficult time because my skin has been breaking out a lot lately. I know it's hormonal {I've had some changes lately} and there's not a lot I can do about it, but I don't like it. I also have saggy bags and dark circles under my eyes that have haunted me for years. 

Between the teenage acne and the geriatric bags I decided it was time I changed my skin care routine. Oh and let's not forget I have blackheads, an oily T-zone, and my eye shadows always crease. I buy new makeup and skin care products alllll the time to try and fix all my problems. Here's the massive pile of makeup I've got in my bathroom right now

 

 

I wish I had had a personal consultant before I bought all that! Most of it I don't even wear. It either doesn't look good on me, or I break out, or I'm even more oily.

If you are anything like me, you are going to want to check out Bloom.com.

Bloom.com is a social beauty network that is revolutionizing the way that women find and buy the right products. Within Bloom.com you can read unbiased feedback on your Beauty Matches and what is trending in the social world. Bloom has 10,000 items from 150+ top brands. And guess what? Bloom.com is free to join!

It's pretty much like your personal beauty shopper. You set up your skin, and hair profile and tell them what you are interested in beauty wise. And they give you tons of recommendations on basically every type of beauty product! How sweet is that?? What I'm totally in love with, is that it will give you high end suggestions and "budget" suggestions. You all know how I like cheap!

They have some pretty awesome kickbacks too! Purchases come with free gifts AND 10% back in Bloom Dollars. If it's your first time purchasing you get 30% back on your first order!

Now for the really great part........ Bloom.com is giving you the opportunity to win a FOUR Girlfriend Luxury Spa Weekend in Vegas, all expenses paid at the luxury 5 star Aria hotel!! You can enter yourself to win by joining Bloom.com for free. And you get additional entries to the sweepstake for every friend who joins from your invite!!

Bloom.com Copy - Google Docs

I don't know about you, but I sure could use a spa weekend!!! Seriously people, go check out the site, you'll love it. And enter to win a free trip!

Win a spa vacation for 4 girlfriends!

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...