1.14.2012

Organizing Makes Me Happy

Doesn't organizing make everyone happy???

Do you have a cabinet that looks like this? I bet you do, we all do. This one is above my stove. Drives me nutty! AH! I mean seriously, I don't even know what's in there.


Oh look, this is what was in there! More crap than I realized...{minus the crockpot...that has dinner in it}


Ahhhh, that's more like it. The rest of the crap when buh-bye! Bonus: I cleaned off the top of the fridge by putting those lunch boxes up there :)

I feel the stress melting away....now if only I could get back to that beach in California...

Go get organized!
Meredith

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The cabinet above my stove is horrendous... maybe I'll clean it out today. But that's a big MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...