12.15.2011

Painting Knock Off

I don't want to steal other people's creativity, so I'm going to make sure I give proper credit for this one. I saw this painting on Pinterest and thought it was oh so perfect for my new orange living room and very darling. I had to recreate it on my own!

The Elephant's Trunk

And here's my version!



I pretty much love it! {swoon}

And in case you didn't notice it yesterday, it looks just great with my new orange bay window and ombre curtains


Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...