12.30.2011

Custom Goodie Tins

This year for Christmas Mr Perfect and I decided to give tins filled with baked goodies to some of the adults in our families. We have TONS of nieces and nephews and our own kiddo and each other to buy for and let's face it, we aren't made of $$$.

I bought these tins at Wally World for $3

Cute, but they needed something.

Enter...chalkboard paint!

Paint the lids...

And then write everyone's names on them :)

Fill with goodies and make everyone smile. Easy Peasy!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...