11.02.2011

Halloween Costumes

Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween!!
He had a good time here.
Went trick or treating at my brother-in-law's with cousins and family.

{My kiddo is the one with the poodle skirt and the fake smile lol}

Now for my costume.
I wore it to go out Saturday night.
Remember this vest I made??
Did you guess what I was going to be??

a PEACOCK

I made the vest, the tail and the skirt. 
Whatcha think??
I thought I did a pretty darn good job {and I'm oh so humble ;)}

And just for fun, here's one of me and Mr. Perfect
He was a zombie...if you couldn't tell...tehe

Oooooh so much fun!
I just love dressing up at Halloween!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...