9.28.2011

A Little Organization Makes Life Better

Do you have junk drawers?
'cmon, everyone does!
I hate them...they make me frustrated

ENTER...Dollar Tree
They have the best little baskets

Gadgets go from this


To this!

And my super stuffed bathroom drawer goes from this...

To this!
LOL my leg looks a little creepy, like it's miniature compared to the drawer!

That's about all the motivation I've had this week.
Getting up at 4:30am every day is such a drag.

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this to a couple drawers in my house too.

    And I use the same oil of olay. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...