5.20.2011

A Neck With A Statement

Here in Kansas City we have a thing called First Fridays. On the first Friday of every month, tons of galleries and studios in our Crossroads District open up in the evening. There's a lot of people, a lot of really cool art, and a lot of drinking. Recipe for a good time if you ask me!

So I decide I need a statement necklace to wear for my appearance in the art world
Cuz you know, I'm a big deal
Really

I pulled out some scrap knits from old knit shirts I cut up and whipped up this:




And what does every girl need to go with a killer necklace for a night out??
That's right, a matching bag of course!




I didn't put any type of liner in it, because it only gets used when I wear the necklace.
Not bad for about 45 mins worth of my time.
Made me feel "artsy fartsy" for an evening *wink*

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace. And it looks nice with the blue shirt.

    I just found you through one of the Saturday blog hops! Can't wait to read more. Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally perfect statement necklace and cluth for an artsy night out! Sounds like fun. Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...